Tuesday, September 18, 2007

i love tuesday

Aieeee! I'm drowning in homework. Yet I'm sitting here blogging away instead of getting on with it. Shame upon my head.

Bray moved me from medium low voice to medium high today; apparently Mr. Regan was correct when he put me at first soprano for choir. As of today I have a completely sweet Broadway piece from The Scarlet Pimpernel to learn, as well as two in Italian. Did I mention I'm completely falling in love with this whole voice thing? I did? Oh. Well I am.

Music makes me happy.

And so does Kristina's blog. My sister the vet tech. Once Lindsey and I moved out and she didn't have an handy audience for her gruesome work stories, she started her own blog. So now she can illustrate her gruesome stories with equally gruesome pictures. And have you laughing the whole time. She has talent. She should write a book.

1 comment:

kidcardco said...

Bray moved me from "medium" voice to "poor" once, but Mom got on to him and now I'm at status "N/A".. though I'm not really sure that's a good thing...