Sunday, September 9, 2007

another week done, another to go

Another week is over. And another one starts tomorrow bright and early. Latin, History, Theology and History are calling my name. A mug with a trace of now cold coffee is sitting on my dresser, a testimony of last night's scholarly endeavors. Starting at around 7pm, I managed to read Herodotus, a chapter of "Writing Ancient History" and a chapter of Latin. Can't say I understood the Latin at 1:00 am. *cough*

Rachel and I spent Saturday morning and part of the afternoon doing a research/scavenger hunt in the UI library; we used microfilm for the first time, which was an adventure. You should check it out. It's actually quite amazing.

I've added something to the list of things to do before I die:
Learn how to fence.

Sunday is sweet.

No comments: