Sunday, February 10, 2008

technology hates me

I currently have 12 minutes left on my computer battery. Why? Because my third power chord in as many months fried itself, to join the graveyard of my dead cell phones. I'm on my third phone in as many months.

Thankfully I have a housemate with the same brand laptop as I do, meaning she has a power chord that fits my computer that I can borrow until I get a new one. But that didn't help with the fact that the sources for my history paper didn't get e-mailed to me like the search program said they were, meaning that once I was off the UI campus (now) I couldn't access them. Panic ensued.

Rachel called a former classmate, borrowed her University of Idaho ID number, I gained access to my sources. Panic abated, my history paper abstract was written. *great sigh of relief*

One close call on top of another. It has been an interesting term, to say the least.

No comments: