Wednesday, October 17, 2007

break? what break?

Apparently there was a break recently because we have found ourselves saying "last year" when we actually mean "last term," which makes me think there must have been some duration of time in which homework was not altogether mandatory. But I haven't completely noticed - the comfortable, hectic routine rolls on.

This term promises great things; the classes just keep getting better, and when getting my grades back I'm finding that they are pretty much all over the map, from a stellar History final (Mr. Schlect's words, not mine) to a so, so Latin final (but I passed - the grade was decent, that's what counts). Sweetness prevails.

It's raining. A lot. Bring an umbrella when you step outside to admire the simple gorgeousness that is Moscow right now.

No comments: