Saturday, October 18, 2008

what else are breaks for?

I've been flipping through various blogs belonging to other wiser and more witty folks and have come to the conclusion that my blog is, to put it mildly, fairly dull. But I'm afraid that life will go on as it has before. Really interesting, insightful things go into my personal written journal, not online for all eyes to see. The boring stuff come here. Speaking of:

Yesterday I woke up to my mom's worried voice. "Are you ok? You've been sleeping all day." Glancing at my watch I discovered that it was past 5pm, and I'd been sleeping since noon, as I had done the day before, and the day before that, only that time it was for three hours, not five. My routine has been simple - go to the barn where I get to work outside with horses which is sheer luxury after two more months of NSA, come home, stare blearily at Traditio homework that should be read, glance over at the nice, soft pillow.... and the pillow wins. I'm getting geared up for next term.

Honest.

No comments: