Friday, October 3, 2008

three weeks ago...

I was in Seattle without a care in the world... no wait, that was eight weeks ago.

This has been, by far, the shortest term of NSA I have ever studied through. I have no idea where it went. It was a blur of pounding migraines, Greek vocabulary, the Iliad, Plato's Republic and music quizzes. Really, think about it. If you can get through the Republic and think "hmmm, that was quick," something weird is going on.

Case in point - Before our Greek written final this morning, Mr. Schwandt was telling us about his daughter. My jaw nearly hit the desk when he said she was eight months old now and I suddenly remembered just which term she was born during. LAST school year, not this term.

But look on the bright side - when time flies this fast, there is no time to procrastinate, so things just might get finished sans panicking. I doubt it though. College is no fun without at least a little panic.

No comments: