Monday, April 28, 2008

week 7, westminster term

Quite frankly, I'm surprised that my blogging, scant though it may be, has lasted this long - through the entire school year. Which is drawing to a close. Which is weird. Really weird.

I met our last history lecture with a bittersweet relief. I really have enjoyed history, but I'm glad that I won't be gagging on it's homework load in weeks and terms to come. Mr. Schlect is awesome. I've learned much from his class. But this week - let us say that it's going to be harder than anticipated due to the study sheet handed out this evening.

This last week of class is just like any other week of class at NSA. I finally feel like a sophomore, used to the wave after wave of never ending work, ("bring it on, bring it on....") and now it's nearly over.

And then I will be a junior. Fancy that.

No comments: