Wednesday, December 19, 2007

life without a laptop

Is a sad life indeed. Mine said "beezoop" and hasn't said anything since. Hopefully whatever went wrong can be remedied before going back to school. I need that thing! Gaaaa!

Update: Thankfully, though it said "beezoop" and tried to die, the laptop's problem has been mended. Thank. Goodness. I had a frightening picture of having to shell out non-existent dollars for a computer with Windows Vista that I didn't want but had to get out of sheer desperation. Not something I wanted on top of still feeling like I've been hit by a freight train named Finals.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gaaaaaahhhh! Glad "bezoop" wasn't the last thing it said :-) Is it snowing up there? It was in the 70s here tonight and we'll supposedly have a decently warm Christmas. Yessssssssssss!!! ttyl