Monday, May 11, 2009

last week of finals, day one

I'm not sure how I got here, but they tell me that this is the last finals week of Junior year. We have already begun registering for Senior classes this fall and wide-eyed freshmen are staring down at the reality of sophomore year - which promises to be lovely. NSA has been restructured to the point that my sophomore experience is no more. Different classes and all that jazz. Sounds like it should be a good year for them all.

Junior Traditio is now but a memory. Soon this term of Greek will be as well.

What was this year like (so far - it isn't over just yet)? Very, very short. I think it started in mid January. Because I don't really remember anything about the first two terms. They came, they instilled knowledge, they left.

I've drunk coffee, but not as much as last year. I've stayed up late a few times, but not as much as last year.

But last year will stay with me for a long while - this year has already begun to fade.

No comments: