Saturday, January 5, 2008

one short week

and I'm back in Moscow, back at NSA, back in class, back with my nose in the books. Hopefully what I've done over break will be somewhat helpful - read some theology and history, and have started working on Greek. 

And, not to mention, back watching everyone I know paring up. Good heavens. I think it's an epidemic. Every time I turn around someone has gotten married, just got engaged, or started dating/courting. What is the world coming to? At the rate things are going, I'm going to be the only single person I know. *wipes brow and surveys the horizon with a stunned shock* 

Heh, last year when I came home for break, Christopher, the son of one of my friends at the barn, asked if I had a boyfriend yet. I told him that all my boy friends lived in the Tri-Cities, had brown eyes, fuzzy faces, and had four legs. It took him a moment to realize I meant the horses. 

No comments: