Sunday, August 12, 2007

sisters

Mom had some photos left on her camera, Rachel was home and so we took some sweet pictures. This was by far my favorite. I think it was taken a week or two before coming back to Moscow.

Being back in Moscow has been absolutely amazing. Trinity Fest was, as always, great, this time being even better than normal due to getting to hear Dr. Field (who I highly admire), saying hello to friends and classmates who I haven't seen all summer, not to mention making some sweet new friends.

The new freshman class has been arriving in droves and so far I really like the ones I have met. My gut feeling that this year is going to be like none other is already coming to pass. My roommate, an incoming freshman named Kate Ligon, arrived yesterday, she seems really nice. Third roommate will arrive next week, and Stacey and I are already giving Matt a hard time about being surrounded by girls. *laugh*

This year is going to be - wow. *blink*

No comments: